21 April 2008

a sunny day

Maddie, Noel and I went to the playground up the street the other day. I just thought I'd post some of the pictures I took for you all to see. The weather has been lovely this past week. Today, though, it has started to rain and we've been having thunder storms. But, it should clear up before too long and get nice again. :)
Here's Maddie burying a pine cone.
And here she is getting "stuck" on the play equipment.
Here I am with Noel.
Maddie's looking at turtles. This pond is full of them.
She didn't want to leave --and I didn't blame her. But, there are no bathrooms there so we had (I had) to go. :)


2 comments:

dirtandrib said...

Beautiful family!
Can we meet at
the park for fun times with
Maddie?

Melia

Beck said...

We would love that! I'll give you a call and we can figure out a time to get together. :) Did you hear that Jesse & Christy are buying a house right by that park? Wait, that was a silly question --I'm sure you did. :)