03 April 2008

at least she put her boots on first

This afternoon I left Maddie inside briefly to bring in the garbage can and check the mail. When I got back inside, she was nowhere to be found inside the house. I checked out front, calling her name and still didn't find her. So I ran back inside to check again and finally spotted her out the window in the backyard. She was simply wandering around wearing her shirt and panties (yes, we're not giving up on this "next step" of potty training yet) but not only that --she took the time to put on her galoshes before sneaking out.
Anyway, I took this pic but in order to keep her from thinking she's funny (so that she doesn't do it again) I told her that it's for her dad to see when he gets home from work. Thus, the "I'm in trouble now" look on her face.

3 comments:

Allen said...

If we had a backyard, Lizzie would probably do that too. :-)

Beck said...

Haha, yeah, I could see that. :) Today she tried going out again but with only her shirt and boots on. She's turning into a little nudist. This morning I found her in her room without her PJ's on. When I asked her why she did that, she told me "I'm free."

Sarah Keeney said...

Hi Beckie,

That is too cute! I love the picture and her expression. =)

Sarah