19 March 2008

bowlin'


We had fun bowling on Sunday (yes, I'm getting to the point where I take my camera everywhere). We all had our own unique style. Here's Raylee doing her signature "plumber's crack" bowl. She did great and was tied with me in last place for the majority of the game.
Here's some live action footage of Raylee:


Shelby's winning score was twice what the rest of us got. Although her bowling style reminded us of Billy Elliot, she whooped us all... drastically.

See her smile? That's a winner's smile.

My smile is an "I'm losing but that's A-okay with me!" smile:

And Damian, well, he isn't really smiling... but he was definitely into the game. That's his game face:


And here's his game:

Maddie had fun running around the whole place like a maniac. I pretended that I had no idea who her parents were...

And Noel was cheering us on from the sidelines:

So that's pretty much the gist of it. We had fun and I took lots of pictures. :) Shelby won, I took second (believe it or not), and Dame and Ray shared the bronze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of noel "cheering you on" it's so cute! =)