30 March 2011

the post sans kids

Here are some pictures of me, Damian, and me with Damian. Ha.
These are to make up for all the pictures I post of the kids. But who wants to see our ugly mugs anyway? The kids are way cuter. ;)
Damian was in our friend Brian's wedding.
I (obviously) didn't take these pictures. All the credit for how great they are goes to our friend Tim with Tim Denison photography. (Like the plug? Ha.)

The rehearsal dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. That's my friend Kari, the groom's sister. :)
Now this next picture isn't one of Tim's, it's a random one I added to this post of me and Dame at a friend's birthday party at Chevy's. But it fit's with the theme of this post. :)
So.... that should be more than enough of our faces for a while! Now, back to the kids....

2 comments:

CLR said...

Yours are sweet faces too!

dirtandrib said...

You guys look great!