12 August 2010

at least this mess smells good

Whenever the house smells really good, really baby-powder fresh, I know that the kids have done it again. This time the culprit was Noel. I suppose Madeline has learned her lesson by now.
Yup, caught him red handed... or, uh, white handed. See it all over the floor back there?
So hopefully this picture surprises you. Yes, the girls are older and both of them know better. But when they came in and looked at me to see my response, I simply said, "Well, at least this mess smells good." For some reason they thought I meant, "Rub it all over your faces."
They only smiled long enough for this picture before both regretted getting involved. Apparently, it stings the eyes and makes you sneeze. Who would have thought?

1 comment:

sister jenna said...

i just quit using baby powder. their punishment for getting into it a few too many times is dealing w/raw butts. ;-)