16 February 2010

after a month of silence...

...I'm finally catching up! I've neglected this blog, and with a newborn I know that's not cool. ;) So here are a few pictures and videos from the past month and a half. I'll try to be better at keeping up, especially with pictures of Emma, who's growing so fast. She's a happy, healthy baby. And she's sleeping through the night (from 9 pm to 7 am) so I'm a happy mom!

Madeline and Noel are doing well also. They both love having a little sister, especially Mad. The two girls have already formed a bond that's sweet to see. Emma will always smile for Maddie. Noel is pushing the limits lately, in true two year old style. But he's just as cuddly as ever and talks with the cutest little lisp.

Damian and I are up to the usual. He's taking a class at Multnomah and working on roofs during the week. I'm home with the kids, holding down the fort. :) We keep busy with three little kiddos... and Samson, who often feels like another kid.

Anyway, that's all for now! I'm out of coffee so my "computer time" is up. :)

1 comment:

sister jenna said...

i couldn't decide which set of pics to comment on, so i'll just put it here: they're so freakin' cute!!! all of 'em! =) noel is turning into quite the handsome little guy. and i just wish i could "hang out" with silly maddie. =) as for emma, i'll be seeing her and you soon! i'm so excited! and, of course, tell your little "love bug" (refering to dame's pic) that i say hi and we love and miss him too! trevin brings him up every now and then. =) you're all loved and missed!!!