24 December 2009

getting caught up

Well, things have been pretty crazy the past two weeks... Emma was born, Noel turned two years old, Damian and I celebrated six years of marriage, Shelby and Raylee came out to visit... and I'm finally going to get caught up now... I hope. :)
First, some pictures of Emma...
Here I am with her for our first picture moments after she was born. Yes, I'm exhausted. Ha.Still exhausted... ;) Maddie came to visit and meet her new sister:One proud daddy. :)
Going home!
She likes the swing, thank goodness.
Maddie getting a little jealous of all the pictures I'm taking of Emma. :)
Holding her little sister for the first time.
Noel has been great with Emma. No meltdowns or anything!
That's all for now... I'll try to get on again today and post some pictures of Noel's birthday and our time with the girls this past week.

1 comment:

CLR said...

absolutely wonderful!