03 January 2009

catching up

well it's been some time since i posted anything so i have a lot of catching up to do. here are a couple posts of the kid's birthdays (i forgot to share the pics from maddie's party back in october --oops!). and also a few pics from our afternoon up in the mountains. stay tuned. i'll be adding pictures from christmas and new years once i sort out the trouble i'm having with my slide show thingies. they seem to pick and choose when they upload properly so sorry about that. anyway, happy new year from us!

1 comment:

Enlightened Memories said...

hey beckla,
I saw that you posted a little while ago. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I am very unorganized right now!!AAHHH! SO I am saying hi now...Hi
Your family is so nice! Noel is a cuttie and Maddie is too...I miss all of you and I only know one of you!
I will email soon. By the way, you back up north?
Kindra